Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry for the wait!

So it's been quite some time since I've given any updates, but the madness wasn't over after the ELY came to a close. Which, speaking of I'd like to start out by saying Thank you to everyone who came out. The turnout was unbelievable. Family, friends, fellow students (from all different departments!), staff, and former graduates all came out to show their support! The judges had their work cut out for them but in the end they decided to choose two winners and five honorable mentions
Winners
Katelyn Rose Lewis
Honorable Mention

This was a huge surprise for me, and even now so long after it's still hard to believe it really happened. It was a moment in my life I will never forget. I couldn't have done it without the help and advise of the staff, my fellow seniors, friends, and family so once again Thank you.

And there's one last very special Thank you I'd like to say to my Mother Dearest. I Love you and Thank you for everything you have done!
Align Left

No comments:

Post a Comment